Friday, May 27, 2011

Songs from TF3 trailers



You have watch lots of TF3 trailer and what might be listen only for da film trailer music. Two of those songs which I could mention for your listening this time is Thorgrasm of Machine Vandals with Prelude of Pusher Music. And other song is Noble Soldier from David Joseph Wesley. Enjoy it. Enjoy and TF3 schedule shifted for one day earlier to 29 June which was nice for TF3 including me.

I'm really sorry not posting much this time, cus my work is killing me.





I dun know who is this robot but he looks like Optimus Prime calls for the hand of his father after the fathers day ahah.





I dun know what is wrong with this poster below also cus on the 3rd trailer above Opitmus Prime holding his sword on right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails