From Fox Searchlight comes a brand new poster for Danny Boyle’s upcoming movie 127 Hours, based on the real-life adventures of mountain climber Aron Ralston (James Franco), who gets his arm trapped under a boulder in a Utah canyon.
127 Hours is the true story of mountain climber Aron Ralston’s (James Franco) remarkable adventure to save himself after a fallen boulder crashes on his arm and traps him in an isolated canyon in Utah.
Over the next five days Ralston examines his life and survives the elements to finally discover he has the courage and the wherewithal to extricate himself by any means necessary, scale a 65 foot wall and hike over eight miles before he is finally rescued. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers (Clemence Poesy), family, and the two hikers (Amber Tamblyn and Kate Mara) he met before his accident. Will they be the last two people he ever had the chance to meet? A visceral thrilling story that will take an audience on a never before experienced journey and prove what we can do when we choose life.
The movie also stars Clemence Poesy, Kate Burton and Lizzy Caplan.
127 Hours released in theaters on November 5, 2010.
1 "Never Hear Surf Music Again" Free Blood 5:52
2. "The Canyon" A. R. Rahman 3:01
3. "Liberation Begins" A. R. Rahman 2:14
4. "Touch Of The Sun" A. R. Rahman 4:39
5. "Lovely Day" Bill Withers 4:16
6. "Nocturne No.2 in E flat, Op.9 No.2" Vladimir Ashkenazy 4:01
7. "Ca Plane Pour Moi" Plastic Bertrand 3:00
8. "Liberation In A Dream" A. R. Rahman 4:06
9. "If You Love Me (Really Love Me)" Esther Phillips 3:27
10. "Acid Darbari" A. R. Rahman 4:21
11. "R.I.P." A. R. Rahman 5:11
12. "Liberation" A. R. Rahman 3:11
13. "Festival" Sigur Rós 9:26
14. "If I Rise" Dido, A. R. Rahman 4:38